Bell-Ayr Builders, LLC uses Energy Star Building Techniques
Are you building a new home in the near future? Build an ENERGY STAR eligible home using proven technologies and advanced building
practices that ensure your home is as energy efficient as possible.
- Use Less Energy – ENERGY STAR homes use approximately 30% less energy than conventionally built homes.
- Lower monthly utility bills - Reduce the overall cost of home ownership.
- Tried and true technologies - Used in tens of thousands of homes.
- Greater comfort - A quieter, healthier home for you and your family, no matter what the weather.
- Peace of mind - Know you’ve built a home that’s more durable, more valuable, and gentler on the environment
All Bill Lake Homes come with a blower door test to ensure energy efficiency.
Our homes are extremely energy efficient, and are eligible to be Energy Star qualified. Think about this: a house "built to code" actually
represents, "the worst possible building allowed by law". Sounds crazy, but it is true. If a contractor does not care about energy efficiency,
you will be getting the least amount of insulation, lowest quality products, and the lowest performing windows that they are allowed to give
you. If you ask them to do more, it will likely cost you more than it should. In fact, your general contractor's willingness to exceed code
requirements in certain areas will make or break your energy efficient home project.
Experience generally dictates that you are unlikely to change a builder's view on energy efficient building practices. If they are not concerned
about it, or believes a house built to code is perfectly acceptable, you should be very concerned. It is much easier to find a new contractor
who cares about energy efficiency, than to try to get one who doesn't to start.
It is tempting to just to accept what a reputable builder offers. However, if you care about the operating costs of the finished product, it is
worth the extra effort to find the right builder who is going to build you the best house at a reasonable price.
High Performance Guarantee
Bell-Ayr Homes is dedicated to ensuring that your home is constructed to the highest standard of quality.
What does that mean to you?
- A more durable home that offers healthier air and increased comfort within.
- Monthly cost savings on your energy bills.
How do we make sure?
Every Bell-Ayr home is tested to guarantee that it meets these guidelines. Our goal is to be energy efficient on every home we build.
A variety of energy efficient features are included like:
- Advanced building techniques that increase home performance.
- Low-E coated Argon filled vinyl windows designed to keep the heat in during winter and out in the summer.
- Quality insulation that performs 20 to 40 percent better than code requirements.
- High efficiency furnaces to give you energy savings and reduce air pollution.
These are just some of the benefits of purchasing a new Bell-Ayr Home.
More House. Less Money.